- Full Service History
- 69,215 Km
- Year Built: 1987
- Trans: Automatic
- Ext color: Acrylic White
- Int color: Tan
The Corniche II name was applied for the United States market from 1986 and for other markets from 1988. Anti-lock brakes were added for 1988, but air bags would not be available until the Corniche III. Also new for 1988 were some detail changes to the interior. Later in 1988 there was also a new reverse warning lens type and pattern around the rear license plate, as well as newly designed seats and redesigned instrumentation.
What is unique about this model:
– All unique characteristics of the Corniche convertible
– Bumpers and mirrors painted in body color
– Special Corniche II hubcaps
– Spread double exhaust; a single exhaust from chassis number 20011
– Chrome edge around the wheel arches
– Third brake light on the boot lid
– Reversing lights and rear fog lamps are next to the license plate
– Nameplate “CORNICHE II” on the boot lid
This particular example with a first registration on the 17th of July 1987 in California, USA.
The Carfax vehicle history report from 1993 – 2018 is available.
1,234 examples of the Corniche II were produced.