- Body Type: Coupe
- Full Service History
- 64,637 Km
- Year Built: 1999
- Trans: Automatic
- Ext color: Black
- Int color: Black
Backgrounds of this model
– The Continental T Mulliner is a special Continental T, presented at the European Drive to Le Mans 2000, when more than 100 Vintage (pre 1930) Bentleys paraded at the Circuit the la Sarthe.
– This Mulliner edition was available besides the Mulliner versions of the regular Continental T.
– The model doesn’t succeed another model but is a model that was introduced besides existing models.
– Upgraded Continental T engine with 420 bhp and 875 Nm at 2200 rpm.
– Extended wheel arches and widened track.
– Mesh vents in the front wings.
– New bumpers with wire mesh inserts to match the radiator grille.
– Sporting sills.
– The Mulliner identity displayed on the bootlid.
– 18 Inch five-spoke alloy wheels with Pirelli P-Zero 285/45 low profile tyres.
– Engine-turned aluminium facia.
This particular, left-hand drive, German-supplied (Auto Becker), Continental ‘T’ Mulliner was first registered on 30th November 1999 and is finished in the delectable colour combination of Black with a Black leather interior.
We have full documentation with the car, including invoices with all original books.
The service record book of ‘CX67207’ is stamped accordingly:
21 January 2000. Auto Becker, Germany. 2,262 km
06 July 2000. Auto Becker, Germany. 10,537 km
19 February 2002. Auto Becker, Germany. 21,707 km
07 October 2003. Auto Konig, Germany. 28,200 km
01 June 2004. Auto Konig, Germany. 33,701 km
27 August 2010. Schuttenbach GmbH, Germany. 42,763 km
26 March 2013. Schuttenbach GmbH, Germany. 51,062 km
08 August 2016. Schuttenbach GmbH, Germany. 55,457 km
24 July 2018. Bentley Munchen, Germany. 61,127 km
The odometer currently indicates 64,637 km and the Continental T Mulliner comes with a German registration and the normal manuals and handbooks in a ‘feel-good’ wallet.
This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the last of the line of the true ‘British’ Bentleys, 1 of only 23 Bentley Continental T Mulliner’s manufactured.