- Full Service History
- 48,945 Km
- Year Built: 1999
- Trans: Automatic
- Ext color: Mulsanne Basecoat
- Int color: Magnolia
Backgrounds of this model
– The Bentley Continental SC is a model that was built on the chassis of the Continental T and that stands out by its detachable roof above the front seats.
The abbreviation SC stands for Sedanca Coupé, a name that is used for this roof construction.
- The Bentley Continental SC has no predecessor or successor but is a model besides already existing models.
– Removable glass roof panels in the front.
– Fixed glass roof panels in the rear.
- Reinforcements of the Bentley Azure because of the lack of a proper roof.
- Some subtle changes to the suspension and electronic dampers.
- Red Bentley badges.
This particular, left-hand drive ( 1 only 48 LHD manufactured ) Continental ‘SC’ was first registered on 1st January 1999 and is finished in the delectable colour combination of “Mulsanne Basecoat” (Green) over a “Magnolia Hide Main Trim” interior with a machine turned aluminium facia.
The odometer currently indicates 30,413 mi / 48,945 km with a full documentation with the car, Monaco registration, 2 keys, manuals and handbooks in a ‘feel-good’ wallet, invoices, certified copy of a factory record.
The service record book of ‘CX65036’ is stamped accordingly with a last service dated on 31-10-2019.
This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the last of the line of the true ‘British’ Bentleys, only 73 Bentley Continental SC’s (48 LHD / 25 RHD) manufactured.