- Body Type: SUV
- Full Service History
- 85,559 Km
- Year Built: 2004
- Trans: Automatic
- Ext color: Silver Metallic
- Int color: Brown Leather
The Continental GT was unveiled in 2003 Geneva Motor Show, followed by Le Mans, 2003 Goodwood Festival of Speed, 2003 annual Bentley Drivers Club meeting at Silverstone,. Very importantly, the car differed significantly from the previous Continental R & T models in terms of its concept: although much of the car is hand assembled, it is a mass-produced car made in significantly larger numbers. It is not a coachbuilt car. As a result, the price at launch was significantly less than the Continental R (approximately half) and this immediately exposed the car to a much wider and new customer base as a more affordable car.
The Continental GT is equipped with a 6.0 litre twin-turbocharged W12 engine, which produces a DIN-rated motive power output of 560 metric horsepower (412 kW; 552 bhp) at 6,100 rpm, and torque of 650 newton metres (479 lbf⋅ft) at 1,600-6,100 rpm. Torsen-based permanent four-wheel drive is standard. It will accelerate from 0 to 100 kilometres per hour (0.0 to 62.1 mph) in 4.8 seconds, and go on to reach a top speed of 318 kilometres per hour (197.6 mph).
Early models include a choice of 6 body colours (Diamond Black, Burnt Oak, Cypress, Neptune, Spruce, and Umbrian Red), 8 hide colours (Beluga, Burnt Oak, Laurel, Nautic, Portland, Saffron, Savannah, Saddle), 5 veneer types (Burr Oak, Burr Walnut, Dark Stained Walnut, Madrona, Piano Black), 4 carpet and seatbelt colours (Beluga, Burnt Oak, Laurel, Nautic).
This particular example of the Continental GT was supplied to Bentley Paris in France in 2004. In 2018 Continental GT was Costumized as a Continental GT “Off Road” by our own staff, showing 85,559 km on the odometer, this car has been well looked after and maintained.
This machine that’s still fully drivable on the road includes a four-wheel-drive with a 6.0-liter W12 engine………..
Technical Upgrades Bentley Continental GT “Off Road”:
– Suspension bring up with 3 inches
– Modification from stabilizer and airsuspension
– Modification front and rear wings
– Modification innerside front and rear wings
– Move and modifications from suspension systems, small coolers, tanks, etc to get more space in the inner mudguards.
– Mounting custom made fender flares
– Special made 20 Inch wheels with 285 high speed all terrain tyres
– Special made roof rack
– 4 Hella LED lights
– Custom made spare wheel construction on the roof
– Custom made rear light bush covers
– Custom made skid plate rear
– Exhaust modification for better sound and more power
– Matt black painted mirrors
– Matt black painted front grill
The service book shows the following records;
08.07.2004 – 43 km
17.06.2005 – 8.877 km
26.06.2006 – 16.150 km
12.07.2007 – 26.729 km
22.07.2008 – 34.097 km
30.07.2010 – 46.638 km
11.10.2012 – 55.847 km
10.04.2014 – 56.120 km
25.06.2015 – 63.726 km
03.11.2016 – 77.779 km
Technical Upgrade to a Bentley Continental GT “Off Road” at 85.166 km in March/April2018.
Current km’s are 85.559 km