- Body Type: Coupe
- Full Service History
- 11,548 Km
- Year Built: 2009
- Trans: Automatic
- Owners: 1
- Ext color: Black
- Int color: Black
Backgrounds of this model:
– The Bentley Brooklands is a 2-door coupé that is part of the Arnage model range, just like the Bentley Azure (T). The model has no predecessor or successor but is a limited edition besides the Bentley Continental GT model range. In advance the production was limited to 550 cars, but finally that number wasn’t sold.
– The Brooklands is a homage to the Bentley Boys who were victorious on the famous Brooklands circuit.
– The maximum power is 395 kW (537 hp) at 4.000 rpm and the torque is 1.050 Nm at 3.250 rpm. The 6 ¾-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine is connected to a ZF six-speed automatic gear box.
– ‘Le Mans’ front wing vents.
– Brushed aluminium ‘Bentley Brooklands’ treadplates.
– A dark-tinted steel Bentley matrix grille.
– The fitment as standard of 8.5Jx20-inch wheels and 255/40 ZR20 Pirelli P Zero tyres. The 20-inch alloy wheels are available in two distinctive styles. The 16-spoke two-piece disc wheels are standard fitment, the 5-spoke two-piece Sports wheels are an option.
– A jewelled fuel filler cap.
– Larger diameter exhaust tailpipe finishers with rifled detailing to the inside surface.
– Unique underbonnet detailing with a brushed aluminium ‘6 ¾ Litre Brooklands’ engine plaque and embossed Bentley logos on the intercoolers.
– The cabin headlining is made entirely from leather, tightened and finished by hand.
– The individual, electronically reclining rear seats are set 100mm (4 inches) further back than on the Azure, benefiting leg room. They are also set 25mm lower than the Arnage, resulting in a headroom of 939mm – just 24mm less than in the Arnage.
– The new Azure’s front seats with integrated seat belts and side airbags.
– Bi-level electric lumbar adjustment, a massage function, and tilting and extending front cushions.
– An extensive choice of ‘standard fit’ colours which includes 42 exterior paints (including new Venusian Grey and Titan Grey), 25 hides (including three new hide colours Anthracite grey, Newmarket Tan and Cashew) and three veneers (including new Dark Stained Vavona).
– Distinctive new ‘Sandwich’ piping which sits flush with the stitching.
– A range of optional engine-turned aluminium and carbon fibre veneer inserts complement the Mulliner aluminium foot pedals and footrest.
This particular example with only 1 owner since new was delivered new on the 30th of June 2009. Finished in Main Paint Beluga over a Beluga leather interior with `Magnolia stitching, showing a mere 11,548 km on the odometer, this car has been well looked after and maintained.
Extra cost options:
– Flying ‘B’ Radiator Mascot
– Bright Aluminium Inserts To Fascia Only
– Ultrasonic Park Distance Control Front & Rear With Reversing Camera
– Brooklands Sports Combination with Painted Wheels
– Carbon Ceramic Brakes
Non Standard Features:
– RECESSED BENTLEY MARQUE BADGES TO WAISTRAILS WITH INSET CHROME STRIP
– CARPET BINDING – MAGNOLIA
A lovely example of the Bentley Brooklands, a true thoroughbred “Brooklands” that faithfully encapsulates the pure Bentley driving experience, with a total of only 550 units manufactured.