- Body Type: Convertible
- Full Service History
- 38,900 Km
- Year Built: 2007
- Trans: Automatic
- Ext color: Beluga Metallic (Black)
- Int color: Magnolia
Backgrounds of this model
– The model year 2006 Bentley Azure is actually a Bentley Arnage Drophead Coupe (Bentley Arnage Convertible) and succeeds the 2002 Bentley Azure as the company’s large four-seat convertible.
– There is a subtle hint of old Corniche in the curved waistline.
– The Azure has a 450 bhp and 875 Nm Twin turbo 6761 cc V8 with intercoolers and a 4-speed automatic transmission.
– 8.0J x 19 inch alloy wheels and 255/45 R19 Pirelli P-Zero tyres.
– Two-tone hide trimmed multi-function steering wheel.
– Hide covered gear selector.
– Classic, parchment faced analogue instruments.
Interior key features:
– Independent electrically adjustable front seats incorporating lumbar control and two-stage heating.
– Electrically adjustable tilt steering wheel with cruise control operation and easy entry-exit feature.
– GPS satellite navigation system (market dependent).
– Front telephone phone installation (market dependent).
– Bentley audio system with 6CD autochanger.
– Dual zone climate control system.
– Front cabin system provides split level (face/feet) and side-to-side heating and air conditioning.
– Rear cabin system provides additional individual side-to side heating and air conditioning control.
– Air conditioning systems feature a dehumidifier plus pollen and dust micro-filters.
Exterior key features:
– Pop-up roll over protection bolsters incorporated under rear tonneau panel.
– Body coloured radiator shell with stainless steel Bentley matrix radiator grille.
– Painted bumpers and sill finishers with chrome strip appliqué.
– 12 spoke 8.0J x 19 alloy wheels.
– Twin headlamps featuring Xenon dipped beam with integrated direction indicator.
– Power folding door mirrors.
– Park distance control system.
– Powered boot latching mechanism.
– Oval chrome exhaust tail-pipe finishers.
– High intensity LED tail lamps.
– Fully automated fabric roof with heated rear glass screen.
– Stows perfectly flush under rear tonneau in 30 second operation.
– Facility for simultaneous operation of all side windows – with one-touch lowering function.
– Anti-trap electric window closing mechanism.
Extra Costed Options:
– Top Roll – Two-tone
– Jewel Filler Cap
– Drilled Aluminium Foot Pedals
– Ultrasonic Park Distance Control Front & Rear With Reversing Camera
– 19″ Twelve Spoke Alloy Wheels – Chromed
This particular example was delivered new on the 20th of July 2007 by Bentley Berlin in Germany. Finished in Beluga Metallic over a Magnolia leather interior, showing 38,900 km on the odometer, this car has been well looked after and maintained.
A lovely example of the Bentley Azure II, a true thoroughbred “Azure” that faithfully encapsulates the pure Bentley driving experience, with a total of only 716 units manufactured.