- Full Service History
- 20,740 Km
- Year Built: 1998
- Trans: Automatic
- Owners: 1
- Ext color: Black Saphire Waterbase
- Int color: Tangier Hide
Backgrounds of this model
– The Silver Seraph is the successor of the Silver Spirit.
– The Bentley Arnage is based on the same bodyshell as the Silver Seraph.
– The Silver Seraph was not immediately available in a stretched edition. The free space in the rear didn’t make that necessary. The Silver Spur was available up to and including 1999 but can’t be considered being the lengthened edition of the Silver Seraph.
– The production of the Silver Seraph ended already after five years because the ownership of the mark Rolls-Royce changed from Volkswagen to BMW at the end of 2002. The production of the Silver Seraph was terminated with a series of cars called the Silver Seraph Last of Line.
– The Silver Seraph has an all-aluminium alloy 5379 cc V12 engine, 24 valves, 322 bhp max power output at 5000 rpm, five-speed automatic gearbox with electronic actuation from a steering column-mounted selector.
– No rev counter.
– Direction indicators with coloured glasses.
– The early models have partly chromed side mirrors.
This particular example was delivered new on the 11th of April 1998 by Auto Becker in Germany.
Finished in Black Saphire Waterbase over a Tangier Hide leather interior, showing 20,740 km on the odometer, this Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph comes with a German registration and the normal manuals and handbooks in a ‘feel-good’ wallet.
This 1 owner Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph is a rare opportunity to enjoy, 1 of the first/only 28 LHD Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph’s that where manufactured in 1998.